E – Learning
Activity Based Learning
Why Choose Gajera Vidyabhavan
” An institution is not made by mere bricks and stones, but by the strong character and integrity which it instills in its students. “
Gajera International is truly based on this motto of excellence for we believe that there is no final frontier in education. This trust involves teachers, students and parents working together to make students life successful and happy through curriculum. The mission of the entire organization is not merely to educate, it is to prepare young people for the challenge that lie ahead as they embark on their journey of life The School has excellent infrastructure facilities for the complete learning experience of its students.
What's Happening in School
Cartoon Day Celebration
Hindi Divas 2021
Idea Sharing Program
Mask Making Competition
News Reading Competition
Seminar - Parent Child
Solo Dance Competition
Story Telling Competition
Atal Tinkering Lab
Follow on Social Media
NEWS & UPDATES
- 1st July, 2022 – National Doctor’s Day
- 2nd July, 2022 – International Plastic Bag Free Day
- 5th July, 2022 – Students’ Day
- 9th July, 2022 – Spell Bee Competition
- 12th July, 2022 – Founders Day
- 13th July, 2022 to 19th July, 2022 – Periodic Test – 1 (Grade – 1 to 9)
- 13th July, 2022 – Guru Purnima Celebration
- 15th July, 2022 – Youth Skills Day
- 23rd July, 2022 – National Broadcasting Day
- 25th July, 2022 to 30th July, 2022 – Cleanliness Week
- 26th July, 2022 – Kargil Victory Day
- 28th July, 2022 – World Nature Conservation Day
From last 25 years, Smt. Shantaben Haribhai Gajera Charitable Trust is progressing to bring innovation in the education field for holistic development of more than 58,000 bright young minds studying at 18 schools and 3 collages across Gujarat, India.
Academic, sports, and arts – in every aspect of life we encourage students to grow their potential. Our focus is on life-oriented education for supporting the kids to build a sustainable and best career.
We strongly believe in ‘Parent-Teacher Partnership’ for nurturing students not only to be an ideal student but also a global citizen, contributing in the ‘Global’ developments.